Computer Science

Credit Transfer Forms

If credits from several courses should be transferred (e.g. after changing the curriculum or after moving in from a different university) you should fill out the credit transfer forms listed below before you go to see your advisor. If possible, the forms should be filled out with a short description of the courses that you attended and should be sent to the advisor by email in advance.

Last modified on Friday, 29-Sep-2017 14:21:52 CEST